Extra Virgin Olive Oil Charlotte, NC
The Olive Tap assortment of first cold pressed olive oils are tested and certified as 100% EVOO and are the highest quality – with superior texture and aroma, and low acidity. Many of our Extra Virgin Olive Oils are seasonally imported and only available for a limited time, so there is always something new to try! Our current line-up includes:
- Arbequina (California)- Fruity with hints of nuts, buttery texture and mild finish.
- Koroneiki (Greece) – Medium to ripe fruitiness , a floral aroma, buttery texture and sweet flavor profile.
- Sophia’s Blend (California) – This blend is a proprietary combination of Italian and Spanish varietals. Sophia’s Blend is grassy and herbaceous with a big fruit finish of peaches and apricots.
- Spanish Gold (Spain)- Intensely fresh and fruity flavor, with nuanced overtones of Apples and Almonds.
- Taggiasca (California) – Light, smooth flavor with almond and fresh cut grass aromas
- Toscana Americana (California) – Frantoio, Leccino, & Pendolino olives with pepper & spice accents
About Olive Tap Oils
At The Olive Tap we offer a wide variety of delicious oils to appeal to any palate, including 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oils, Flavor Infused Olive Oils, and Nut & Seed Oils. Unlike mass-produced oils, we import our products from award-winning artisans around the world who produce in small batches. Our oils travel from the tree to the store in the shortest time possible and are stored and bottled under optimal conditions, ensuring maximum freshness and extended shelf life. So, no matter what type of oil you choose, you’ll know it is one of freshest, finest, best tasting oils you can buy.