Balsamic Vinegars Charlotte, NC
Our Balsamic Vinegars are sourced from the most respected producers in Modena, Italy.
- PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) Certified by the European Union.
- Evaluated by the AIB (Italian Association of Balsamic Tasters) and awarded 3 or 4 Leaf quality ratings.
- Tart to sweet, flavored to non-flavored, white to dark, and medium to thick densities.
- Our vinegars are naturally flavored, contain no added sugars and are gluten-free.
Currently we offer:
- Aceto 4 Leaf – Rich in fruit and woody flavors. Our finest and most popular Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
- Aceto Riserva – Very rich and thick. Similar to the 25 Star/ 25 year style of Balsamic Vinegars. Best enjoyed as a topping, condiment or glaze.
- Blueberry – Delicious drizzled over fruit salads, and garden salads topped with fresh fruits. It’s equally wonderful over Blue, Feta and Goat Cheeses.
- Bordeaux Cherry – Rich cherry flavor accented with notes of burgundy wine and cherry wood to produce a low acid, cordial type profile. Perfect for flavoring meats, cheeses and salads.
- Dark Chocolate – Velvety-sweet and flavorful. Chocolate aroma and flavor are unmistakable. Blended with 3 Leaf Quality Aceto di Balsamico.
- Fig – Dense, sweet balsamic vinegar exhibits a mild and mellow fig flavor with less “bite” due to lower acid content. Whole fruit flavor added to a blend of 3 and 4 Leaf Quality Aceto di Balsamico.
- Mango Passion Fruit – Fruity blend of flavors in a rich, dense and sweet Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
- Pomegranate – Native to Mediterranean, Asian and Middle Eastern cultures, this fruit exhibits a sweet-tart flavor. Deep, rich flavors and acidity to create a complex yet superbly balanced vinaigrette and condiment.
- Raspberry – Tart with a 5.5% to 6.0% acidity. Made with a blend of 3 and 4 Leaf Quality Balsamic Vinegar.
- Serrano Pepper and Honey – Serrano pepper adds heat without being excessive. Sulfite-free.
- Strawberry – Sweet-tart summer flavor blended with 3 Leaf Quality Aceto Balsamico di Modena.
- Tangerine – Vegetables, spring mix, and salad greens will taste great when dressed with a vinaigrette of Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar and Sorrento Orange Olive Oil. It makes a very tasty glaze for baked Salmon, and gives grilled chicken a sweet-sour zing.
- Coconut White – Interesting and pleasant flavor which is ideal to accompaniment to tropical dishes.
- Orange White Riserva – Unlike traditional white balsamic vinegars, this unique white balsamic is significantly thicker, intensely sweeter, exhibits a golden hue and absolutely explodes with the taste of freshly squeezed Italian oranges!
- Peach White – Incredible balance and is neither overly tart nor sweet. Award winning!
- Raspberry White Riserva – Features a sweet and tangy up-front flavor, and a rich, bright Raspberry finish. This fruity vinegar has unlimited potential and may be used in a wide variety of salads and other dishes.
- Sicilian Lemon White – Sweet and mild, does not have a harsh, overly tart exhibited by other lemon vinegars.